The event is a pairs competition fished from boats at Grafham Water in Cambridgeshire. Boats, engines and fuel are supplied by Anglian Water on site and are included in the cost of entry.
The competition will be over two days with teams looking to catch their best six perch in total length. There will be an individual prize and trophy for the longest Perch.
Included in the entry fee for each competitor will be a full English breakfast on comp mornings, Saturday evening food and also free camping on the Friday and Saturday night.
The prize fund is already growing with Flambeau, Trokar, Reuben Heaton, Ardent already confirmed with several other major sponsors to be announced over the next months.
We would like to thank Grafham water for allowing us on at this time of year.
What you get:
- Two days fishing on Grafham water for two people including boat hire and fuel.
- Full English Breakfast for two people for two days.
- Two days camping on site for two people.
- Saturday Evening food for two people.
- Entry into the UK’s most prestigious perch fishing event and the chance to be the Perchmania Champions !
This event is limited availability, first places offered to existing competitors with a time limit as well as a reserve list for anglers wishing to take part in the 2020 event.